Saturday 2 July 2011

Emma Watson for American Vogue and Harper's Bazaar U.K.
























I recently found out that Emma Watson was going to grace the covers of American Vogue for July 2011 and immediately became very excited as I enjoyed her British Vogue cover so much in December 2010. I absolutely adore the pieces she is wearing and especially the bold, dark red lip to finish off each look. Hopefully they will will have some of this issue left over when I make my trip to America!


Literally, just as I had finished this post I came across the Harper's Bazaar cover and thought this cover was a fabulous idea, as it truly gives us an insight into a side of Emma Watson we have not seen before. I personally love the dark "Black Swan" type look and hope it makes a reappearance in the future.


Alice x




*Pictures taken from omg! on Yahoo and fashiongonerogue.com

I in no way take credit for these pictures or am trying to make them my own.

4 comments:

  1. She is very beautiful!!!
    A kiss from Italy!!!
    Miriam

    Fashion Crazy Ball:
    http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so amazing!
    Love her haircut :) x

    I was also wondering if you have voted for me yet? Its for an elle magazine contest :D!
    It only takes 5 seconds, would be so nice! :D
    Just go to Elle and Nokia Page and press 'I like'. Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I follow now your amazing blog!! Hope you follow me back...:)
    Mela xx

    http://melamusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pics. the guy in the back is so hot!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)