Friday 1 July 2011

Current Loves

So I have had my eye on a Balenciaga bag for quite a while. I am undecided on the colour and style at the moment, but I definitely know I do not want one with large gold studs, as I do not feel this would suit me. I am really liking the bag shown in the image below which is a Balenciaga City Bag, however I would prefer it in a brighter colour.

Not sure really what to write at the moment for posts and it would really be helpful if someone could give me so advice on the appearance of my blog, as it is looking rather bland.


Alice <3

4 comments:

  1. I have a black balenciaga, it suits with every color :). It's playing safe but it looks great :D

    I was also wondering if you could vote for me? Its for an elle magazine contest :D!
    It only takes 5 seconds.
    Just go to Elle and Nokia Page and press 'I like'. Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Balenciaga!

    New post, visit and follow:
    http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I love this Balenciaga if I had 1200 € I'd buy it right away :)

    nice blog btw

    ♥♥Style-Roulette♥♥

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)