Monday 9 January 2012

Remember me?


Sorry I have not been on here in absolutely ages but I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! (pictures to follow!!)

At the moment I have exams which are taking priority, which is why there has been a lack of posts but soon after I will be posting a lot more. Also all my pre-taken outfit posts are on my old laptop so I'm currently transferring them to my new Macbook which is taking a while.

Sorry for all the excuses I will be back soon! I have a few exciting trips coming up..

I leave you with a bad picture of me in a jumper from Topshop that I got in the sales. It's so different from anything else I have as I do not have many black and white clothes. However, I just love the baggy, oversized fit.

Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)